$75 - Beginners Course by Cyan Shores Screen Printing
When: 20th of October, 2018 - 6pm to 9pm
This is a 3 hour class that teaches the basics of screen printing. The first half will be located at Elizabeth Ave. Station and will end at Cyan Shores Screen Printing (located a block away across from Grandview Public Market)
Only 15 spots will be made available!
Beginners Screen Printing Class by Cyan Shores Screen Printing
- Learn how to make your own Shirts!
- Learn every step of Screen Printing process
1. Printing out your Image/Design to a transparency
2. Creating your screen - Coating emulsion, drying the screen
3. Printing your shirt - How to use a squeegee, techniques for pressing
4. Drying your shirt - DIY drying for beginners!
5. Cleaning up!
- How to do print in your own home or garage
- How to put any design on to a shirt
- Where to buy affordable materials and ink
- Screen Printing vs DTG vs Heat Press vs Sublimation
Each ticket comes with a shirt, tank top, and long sleeve to print at the class!