July 15th, 2022 - 6 pm to 8:30 pm
This is a 2.5 hour workshop, led by Shea of Cyan Shores, that teaches the very basics of screen printing, provides 12 high quality shirts, and a pre-made screen with your own design ready to print!
Only 6 spots will be made available, which keeps this class small enough to give everyone our full attention and answer any questions you may have.
This class will cover the basics of screen printing and shop time to print the provided shirts with your own design. You will also be able to bring in your own garments and print those during the class time if you wish.
An order of 12 Bella Canvas shirts at many online custom shirt printers can be over $300, so the class pays for itself just with the shirts you will get.
We will cover -
- Where to purchase supplies for screen printing and what to buy for DIY use
- How to use a squeegee, scoop coater, and green biodegradable chemicals
- How to make a screen: both coating and burning/exposing
- Printing Transparencies
- The different types of inks and what is best for DIYers
- How to prepare screens and shirts for printing
- How to properly cure ink for DIYers
- The different types of garments and how they print, wear, and feel.
You will also be allowed to ask any questions we can answer in that time frame. At Cyan Shores, have over a decade of printing experience and work with many apparel lines. If you have ever wanted to learn about the graphic apparel imprinting industry, this is the class for you!
- 1 Color per shirt, 1 Side per shirt (2 if you have a front pocket logo)
- Choose from the thousands of shirts we have on stock - Bella Canvas + Next Level